Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here
DITunes - Find me on Bloggers.com
View DI  Tunes's profile on LinkedIn
Your Ad Here

Tuesday 7 February 2012

M.I.A - Bad Girls



Bad Girls is a song by recording artist M.I.A., which was self-released on 1 February 2012 under exclusive license to Interscope Records. The song is written by Maya "M.I.A." Arulpragasam and Floyd Nathaniel "Danja" Hills, and produced by Danja. A shorter version of the song appeared on her mixtape Vicki Leekx, released free online on 31 December 2010; the song is the first single from M.I.A.'s upcoming fourth studio album set for release in summer 2012. "Bad Girls" was released as a digital download a day after its world premiere on radio and online. An accompanying music video for the song, directed by Romain Gavras and written by Arulpragasam, was shot in Ouarzazate, Morocco and premiered online on 3 February, 2012.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More